With today’s tightly sealed, well-insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside.
Choose Mountain Aire Heating & Air Conditioning for services and products to improve your Indoor Air Quality.
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Air Filtration Products – Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers – Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators – Remove cooking, pet, and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights – Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria, and viruses throughout your home, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – To protect your family from this silent killer.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats – Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle.